This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, DOC]: New value 'default' for --enable-languages
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:57:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, DOC]: New value 'default' for --enable-languages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D8D8FF dot 40105 at suse dot cz> <CAFiYyc1yu=OWBgP0DFVsNftuPoQg2oAmeT2R6YDQvJqFzRy_rA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc3qyr7Q8vVd3Q=0OGOBhRMaiODV3Fu_VoVsnEk3ys-BWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <F058B3F1-1EC1-4D53-B61F-BA931E3337A3 at comcast dot net> <53D94558 dot 4020301 at suse dot cz>
There was no explicit agreement that I can commit the change to trunk?
On 07/30/2014 08:19 PM, Martin Liška wrote:
On 07/30/2014 06:38 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
On Jul 30, 2014, at 6:20 AM, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Richard Biener
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Martin Liška <email@example.com> wrote:
as discussed in previous thread
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-07/msg02010.html), I would like to
add more intuitive behavior for --enable-languages configure option.
It works for me, but as I'm currently always testing all,ada,obj-c++ how
can I easily continue to do that - that is, not test go? ;)
Of course with default,ada,obj-c++ ... stupid me.
In time, we’ll have a all,!go…. :-)
Does 'go' mean that the patch is ready for trunk :D ?