This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 043/236] peephole returns an rtx_insn
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:37:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 043/236] peephole returns an rtx_insn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407345815-14551-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1407345815-14551-44-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <53EBA93D dot 6050205 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 12:06 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 08/06/14 11:20, David Malcolm wrote:
> > gcc/
> > * output.h (peephole): Strengthen return type from rtx to rtx_insn *.
> > * rtl.h (delete_for_peephole): Likewise for both params.
> > * genpeep.c (main): In generated "peephole" function, strengthen
> > return type and local "insn" from rtx to rtx_insn *. For now,
> > rename param "ins1" to "uncast_ins1", adding "ins1" back as an
> > rtx_insn *, with a checked cast.
> > * jump.c (delete_for_peephole): Strengthen params "from", "to" and
> > locals "insn", "next", "prev" from rtx to rtx_insn *.
Thanks; committed to trunk as r214264.