This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 023/236] delete_trivially_dead_insns works on insns
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:24:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 023/236] delete_trivially_dead_insns works on insns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407345815-14551-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1407345815-14551-24-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <53EAE0D1 dot 6090105 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 21:51 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 08/06/14 11:20, David Malcolm wrote:
> > gcc/
> > * rtl.h (delete_trivially_dead_insns): Strengthen initial param
> > "insns" from rtx to rtx_insn *.
> > * cse.c (delete_trivially_dead_insns): Likewise, also do it for
> > locals "insn" and "prev".
Thanks; committed to trunk as r214185.