This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR/62089 (enable missing Asan checks)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com, v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:31:53 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR/62089 (enable missing Asan checks)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140819113726 dot A6964105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On 08/19/2014 03:37 PM, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Makes sense, I've attached new patch (retested as usual).
Well, you probably did not test with -m32:
Right, I only did plain "make check" until now. Thanks for reporting,
I'll check this tomorrow.