This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix thinko in handle_alias_pairs (PR c/61271)
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:31:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix thinko in handle_alias_pairs (PR c/61271)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140819102548 dot GG11974 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc3tDG0oevRCVJ1xGbsMrLwnc+hhiJcRSBHQwyOjaigfaQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 01:22:20PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > handle_alias_pairs contains the following thinko.
> > I believe it should be "not a virtual function".
> > Bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
> Ok. Is only trunk affected?
I see the same code in 4.9 and 4.8 as well - can I backport the patch there?