This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Re: gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:46:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Re: gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html (was: Question for ARM person re asm_fprintf)(
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CDC26F dot 2020604 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1407231733240 dot 79570 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408031154440 dot 28622 at tuna dot site> <AD604673-FDB4-4592-BFB5-ABE351253DD4 at t-online dot de> <1408136316 dot 25011 dot 2 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <1408136539 dot 25011 dot 4 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1408171654560 dot 63105 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
On Sun, 2014-08-17 at 16:56 -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014, Oleg Endo wrote:
> > > How about the attached .html as a replacement for the current one?
> > > I removed the requirement of setting up a combined tree, as I believe
> > > it makes things much more easy. At least it's been working for me
> > > that way. Is this helpful / OK to commit?
> > Maybe a patch is better in this case, instead of the whole .html.
> hm no likey, this is simply changing too much and making it
> SH-specific. Also, /usr/local is the default.
I thought the it would work for other targets by replacing "sh-elf" with
"$TARGET". However, I can't test all of those. Maybe maintainers/users
of other targets can comment on the applicability beyond SH.
I'm afraid that's all I can do for now.