This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 006/236] Introduce rtx_insn subclass of rtx_def
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:02:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 006/236] Introduce rtx_insn subclass of rtx_def
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407345815-14551-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1407345815-14551-7-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <53EA81CE dot 7040901 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 15:06 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 08/06/14 11:19, David Malcolm wrote:
> > gcc/
> > * coretypes.h (class rtx_insn): Add forward declaration.
> > * rtl.h: Include is-a.h
> > (struct rtx_def): Add dummy "desc" and "tag" GTY options as a
> > workaround to ensure gengtype knows inheritance is occurring,
> > whilst continuing to use the pre-existing special-casing for
> > rtx_def.
> > (class rtx_insn): New subclass of rtx_def, adding the
> > invariant that we're dealing with something we can sanely use INSN_UID,
> > NEXT_INSN, PREV_INSN on.
> > (is_a_helper <rtx_insn *>::test): New.
> > (is_a_helper <const rtx_insn *>::test): New.
Thanks; committed to trunk as r214118 (fixing up the overlong ChangeLog
line, having bootstrapped®tested on x86_64 together with patches 2-8
of the kit as per:
and verified build by itself).