This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Bump BASE-VER, change snapshots to gcc-5-2014xxxxx
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:49:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bump BASE-VER, change snapshots to gcc-5-2014xxxxx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408141508450 dot 20733 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408161305570 dot 3591 at tuna dot site>
On Sat, 16 Aug 2014, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Richard Biener wrote:
> > See $subject.
> > Ok?
> I had the same change, but did not get to submit it while traveling
> last week.
> Is there anything else we need to do for the version change?
A NEWS item maybe (explaining the change or pointing to the
develop.html section I added).
Likewise a note on the top of gcc-5/changes.html.