This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] PR fortran/60289 First try on: Fixing character array allocation for class(*) type variable
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr
- Cc: vehre at gmx dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:39:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] PR fortran/60289 First try on: Fixing character array allocation for class(*) type variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140817124653 dot 1F3C2105 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr> <53F0D4DF dot 6050907 at sfr dot fr>
> Here is a failing testcase.
I was about to post the same test. The test fails with two counts:
(1) len(P) == 80,
(2) deallocate(P) fails with
a.out(882,0x7fff75e1d310) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fc801c04978: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.