This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [jbglaw at lug-owl dot de: Re: r214024 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog c-family/Cha...]
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:19:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [jbglaw at lug-owl dot de: Re: r214024 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog c-family/Cha...]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140816135459 dot GD14692 at lug-owl dot de> <CAESRpQAEPeJNUKv1ojRjA0G-=nT7Xr679g_oD5jh-7P7BD3w6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140816145642 dot GF14692 at lug-owl dot de> <CAESRpQCtbBCSEZMTpQiiH9rDdmUUt9CPm-_ioN5wVWpKi6gFPA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Actually, I just noticed I committed the wrong patch and afterwards I
was not building Fortran.
I will revert the patch and fix it. Sorry!
Thanks for noticing this!
On 16 August 2014 17:10, Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 16 August 2014 16:56, Jan-Benedict Glaw <email@example.com> wrote:
>> There's --enable-werror-always, though that didn't trigger before (et
>> least not for the printf'ish checks.) So what's specifically different
>> with this new function?
> Sorry, I don't find that option here: https://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html
> so I'm not sure what it does.
> But if the compiler using -Werror is an earlier revision as the one
> that modified c-format.c, it should not use -Werror because it will
> produce Wformat errors. Is this the case here?