This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, testsuite] Applying non_bionic effective target to particular tests
- From: enh <enh at google dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:01:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, testsuite] Applying non_bionic effective target to particular tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACysShjX480ABEnsd46bXVeo0zsrXoFLT_fFhpOebzRpF0g=Lw at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1408132043280 dot 16622 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CACysShgizQUGOP8hwjbOQon7JJVRpUoPtCqCn+r=tsSo_oByWA at mail dot gmail dot com> <D3E54630-C7B1-4F41-ADEF-52457E1E930F at comcast dot net> <CAJgzZooZCwjLeq1+GBFCk5mGtjdOvb9xFC6_WH_oto+DM+wHBQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <DCE372FA-D63D-4D91-B4D1-2AEF8DD0E5A7 at comcast dot net>
On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Mike Stump <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 2014, at 10:32 AM, enh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> can you file bugs against bionic for stuff like this?
> I suspect you meant to ask Alexander this questionâ but just in case you did intend to ask me, no. I donât have any visibility into android local patches or procedures.
yeah, i meant people proposing Android-related changes. in this case, Alexander.