This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 62106
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:13:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 62106
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53ECF4A4 dot 8020004 at netcologne dot de>
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 07:40:52PM +0200, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Hello world,
> the attached patch fixes the regression by making sure we never
> try to create a temporary variable from a temporary variable,
> which happened in the wrong order.
> Regression-tested. OK for trunk and 4.9?
Looks good to me.