This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix find_inc in the scheduler (PR target/62025)
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:59:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix find_inc in the scheduler (PR target/62025)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140812193527 dot GQ1784 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <53EC2931 dot 8050902 at codesourcery dot com> <20140814093404 dot GE1784 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140814094937 dot GF1784 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140814155008 dot GH1784 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 08/14/2014 05:50 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
I hope the scheduler doesn't attempt to swap sp += 24 with flags setter
because of the sp += 16 vs. flags setter dependency and sp += 24 vs. sp +=
16 dependency, but I feel kind of uneasy with find_inc assuming the recorded
dependency is the one for the mem_reg0, when in this case the dependency is
there for completely different register.
Let me think about that for a while. Thanks for debugging the cache problem.