This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix crtstuff.c when compiling with mingw tools.
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 00:16:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix crtstuff.c when compiling with mingw tools.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3bb872e8-4de1-4378-8e85-6c5be2ba79bc at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1408132041310 dot 16622 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1407963076 dot 2601 dot 113 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
2014-08-13 22:51 GMT+02:00 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 20:42 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2014, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> > This is a ping on a patch I sent out a while ago to fix the GCC build
>> > when building with the mingw toolset.
>> This is not a review.
>> When pinging, please give *the gcc.gnu.org URL of the patch being pinged*.
> Good point, here is the last patch email I sent:
> For some reason this doesn't reference the original patch at:
> Steve Ellcey
patch is ok. Please apply.