This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch] Fix crtstuff.c when compiling with mingw tools.
- From: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:08:14 -0700
- Subject: [Patch] Fix crtstuff.c when compiling with mingw tools.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is a ping on a patch I sent out a while ago to fix the GCC build
when building with the mingw toolset.
The problem was that crtstuff.c would not compile because it saw two
different (incompatible) definitions of caddr_t, one coming from
auto-host.h (set by the configure script) and one coming from the
sys/types.h system header file (part of glibc in my case).
Since crtstuff.c doesn't actually need or use caddr_t my patch undef's
it after including auto-host.h in the same way that pid_t, rlim_t, ssize_t,
and vfork are already undef'ed.
OK to checkin?