This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH libstdc++ v3] - Add xmethods for std::vector and std::unique_ptr
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:50:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH libstdc++ v3] - Add xmethods for std::vector and std::unique_ptr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gzd5vne8B4f-u5k98QqwJB23rv3M_WgxqJL-sY6RoQAsA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdQNWPibS1dbPGBSydg3QnMbB3g6HG7QGLaTs7HbZdNjig at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGyQ6gyKTY+K+RM0cYmWVUAwpH4u1KdTSa_HjXLAgGg=iAP26w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdRE3_18WgyUtyfCDV_TgNfvRjLEbdcdeivO607DrXmGqQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGyQ6gxOT2BG5hqb=y1ztJeFUcTCEK2a82D2=T7VjVed9SsCyw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGyQ6gwpEQgc6N6njuYXLfnnEWzOKQttKYpHnE6MDy5iN85PWQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13 August 2014 14:55, Siva Chandra wrote:
> Ping. Any update on this?
No, I haven't committed it yet, but I will get round to it.
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Siva Chandra <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:47 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Some GNU/Linux distros already build GDB using Python3, so they will
>>> be unable to use these xmethods.
>>> However, I think it can be committed now and fixed later.
>> For the libstdc++ side, it is a very small fix (using 'print' with
>> function call syntax in one place.) I have attached a new patch which
>> has this fix.
>>> OK for trunk. Do you need me to do the commit for you?
>> Yes, you will need to commit it for me.