This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add Berkeley qsort to libiberty to make GCC host-independent
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Felix Yang <fei dot yang0953 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, dj at redhat dot com, vmakarov at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:02:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add Berkeley qsort to libiberty to make GCC host-independent
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFc0fxx7V6o-d0adJfbQ7=+zXFTu8Ebh0sY9oPJP0L8xrJ6oEA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53EB68AC dot 1030907 at redhat dot com> <CAFc0fxzABW6Meb5uZorPYrhyB6DL253oddRYS340Vjt_BL_b3Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/13/14 07:55, Felix Yang wrote:
The stability of the sort is independent of the underlying qsort
implementation if the comparison routine is fully specified.
Is this possible a Canadian build. I am afread that the qsort then is
from the MinGW/Win host?
It's somewhat painful, but I'd really prefer to have every qsort
callback routine fully specified. So if you have examples where it
isn't certainly pass them along.