This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix some typos
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:09:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix some typos
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EA4EFC dot 9020405 at debian dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 11 dot 1408121935480 dot 1593 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <53EB3BB2 dot 6030507 at debian dot org>
- Reply-to: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 13 Aug 2014, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
On 12/08/2014 19:38, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
The patch fixes some typos found by Lintian, the Debian static analyzer.
Did you check them yourself?
Sure (but I am not a native English speaker).
I am not a native speaker either, but several sentences could do with more
that removing an 's'. The "of" right after "information" in
URIException.java doesn't make sense to me, for instance.
We end up with "these information" which doesn't seem correct to me.
Where do you see that?