This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 003/236] config/mn10300: Fix missing PATTERN in PARALLEL handling
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:53:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 003/236] config/mn10300: Fix missing PATTERN in PARALLEL handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407345815-14551-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1407345815-14551-4-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 08/06/14 11:19, David Malcolm wrote:
* config/mn10300/mn10300.c (mn10300_adjust_sched_cost): Fix the
handling of PARALLEL to work on PATTERN (insn) and PATTERN (dep),
rather than just on insn, dep themselves. The latter are insns,
and thus can't be PARALLEL.
Approved. Should go forward independently.