This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] DWARFv5 Emit DW_TAG_atomic_type.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:32:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] DWARFv5 Emit DW_TAG_atomic_type.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407857735-18515-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com>
On 08/12/2014 11:35 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
Ping. This patch is based on the proposed patches to support the
restrict type. But isn't meant to be integrated at this time. DWARFv5
is still only a collection of proposals and hasn't seen any draft
yet. But feedback is highly appreciated. Also if there are tips on how
(and where) to maintain an experimental patch set for a future standard
that would be welcome.
The patch looks fine.
As for where to maintain it, I'd suggest a branch in the git repository,
mark/dwarf5 or some such.