This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libada/Makefile.in: Add CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET to GNATLIBCFLAGS_FOR_C
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:33:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libada/Makefile.in: Add CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET to GNATLIBCFLAGS_FOR_C
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407853881-11152-1-git-send-email-joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
> This didn't get any comments earlier. Is it OK to comment?
This one is a bit tricky so requires more thoughts. On which targets did
you test it?
> Somewhere along the way, the Ada run-time Makefile's quit
> honoring CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET. This just adds it back.
> 2014-08-12 Joel Sherrill <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.in: Add CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET to GNATLIBCFLAGS_FOR_C.
I guess this is OK on principle, but if someone reports an issue with this
patch, we might need to revert it.