This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite patch] skip an ARM run test if not using neon hardware
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at mrs dot kithrup dot com>
- To: janisjo at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:49:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [testsuite patch] skip an ARM run test if not using neon hardware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E93CCC dot 7090203 at mentor dot com>
On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:59 PM, Janis Johnson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Test gcc.target/arm/neon-vext-execute.c checks that the compiler can
> generate neon instructions, but it should also check that the test will
> be run using hardware that supports neon, which this patch adds.
> Tested with arm-none-linux-gnu for mainline and 4.9 with a variety of
> multilib flags.
> OK for mainline and the 4.9 branch?