This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/c/c-aux-info.c: Resize 'buff' from 10 to 14 bytes
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:38:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/c/c-aux-info.c: Resize 'buff' from 10 to 14 bytes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E6A799 dot 7020607 at gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1408112020230 dot 16061 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <53E93525 dot 3020404 at gmail dot com>
On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:27 PM, Chen Gang <email@example.com> wrote:
> Welcome additional disccusions or completions, and if no any additional
> reply within 1 week, I shall send patch v2 for it (still use sprintf).
So, my take is it is easier for a maintainer to re-review if you do it without additional delay. I’d recommend addressing the review points and posting without waiting a week in this case. Waiting is useful if a review point is contentious.