This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] gcc/ada/socket.c: Add conditionals for RTEMS
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:23:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] gcc/ada/socket.c: Add conditionals for RTEMS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407769695-4288-1-git-send-email-joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com> <1407769695-4288-3-git-send-email-joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com> <20140811200743 dot GC29321 at adacore dot com> <20140811200949 dot GD29321 at adacore dot com>
On 8/11/2014 3:09 PM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
>>> This patch is needed to make Ada compile for *-*-rtems*
>>> on GCC 4.8, 4.9, and the head. Is is ok to commit?
> Actually, these includes should go in gsocket.h, as done on other targets,
> which also answers your previous question.
Where do you want the include of unistd.h? It doesn't appear to be
gsocket.h and none of the other areas specific to RTEMS make sense to
I think the best place is below this:
#if defined (__vxworks) && ! defined (__RTP__)
And just move the conditional from socket.c with comment.
> Can you please repost an updated patch for review?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985