This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH], rs6000 cleanup, make constraints tighter
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Guozhi Wei <carrot at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:21:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH], rs6000 cleanup, make constraints tighter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140807184122 dot GA15905 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org> <CAGWvny=FhfHB+nFe-tf1RRLQwr6FEF5RB_m-H9_+CH1_EbK2AA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 03:31:48PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Note that you or Carrot will have to be careful about the merge of
> movdi_internal64 as both of your patches affect that pattern.
Carrot has checked in his patch, and I will adapt my patch (and replace the
constraint wm Carrot used with wi, since wi is now the constraint to use for
DImode in FP/VSX registers.
Michael Meissner, IBM
IBM, M/S 2506R, 550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-6245, USA
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +1 (978) 899-4797