This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Demangler fuzzer
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:06:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Demangler fuzzer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140811092703 dot GA3193 at blade dot nx>
Gary Benson <email@example.com> writes:
That's really bad, can never be reproduced. If you use a random seed
like this you need to at least print it.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Speaking for myself only