This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH testcase]Add bind_pic_locally to case addrtmp.c
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:14:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH testcase]Add bind_pic_locally to case addrtmp.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000601cfb224$040fb9e0$0c2f2da0$ at arm dot com> <CAHFci28z9=0ws6DQQxOHdYYT+YahYYOmMS5+Cc_+ZQAxVVDMhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Bin.Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Bin Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
>> The case depends on GCC inlining of global function, but the callee won't be
>> inlined because it's global function and considered over-writable during
> It won't be inlined only if it's tested against -fpic/-fPIC.
>> This patch fixes the failure by binding it to pic locally. Is it OK?
>> 2014-08-07 Bin Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * c-c++-common/addrtmp.c: Bind pic locally.
This is a simple test case change, could somebody have a look at it?