This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/gcc.c: XNEWVEC enough space for 'saved_suffix' using
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 06:52:57 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/gcc.c: XNEWVEC enough space for 'saved_suffix' using
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D126DC dot 8030609 at gmail dot com> <53DAC502 dot 5040403 at redhat dot com> <53E6528C dot 8030309 at gmail dot com>
On 8/10/14 0:55, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 8/1/14 6:36, Jeff Law wrote:
>> make check
> It is OK (I finish the 2 steps under Mac book).
>> <save various .sum files>
> Excuse me, I can not find it with `find ./ | grep "\.sum$"`
>> <compare .sum files>
> After comparing, should the related ".sum" files be the same (same means
> pass checking)?
Oh! I guess "<...>" means optional steps, make && make check are enough
for simple modification. And I shall send the trivial patch directly,
if it really needs additional necessary steps, please reply that thread.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed