This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GOMP4, RFC] OpenMP4 offload support for Intel PHI targets.
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, bernds at codesourcery dot com, thomas at codesourcery dot com, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com, iverbin at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 18:36:22 +0400
- Subject: Re: [GOMP4, RFC] OpenMP4 offload support for Intel PHI targets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140702083817 dot GA1311 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20140708115001 dot GC14139 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20140714060756 dot GA51905 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20140715093208 dot GA49412 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20140719101533 dot GB32733 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20140725165521 dot GB1317 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On 25 Jul 20:55, Kirill Yukhin wrote:
> Branch was rebased on trunk.
> It contains fixes for several issues in the build system.
> Now 'configure' can be called using relative path.
> Also some options are now unnecessary, updated manual is posted
> on wiki: https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Offloading in "How to try offloading enabled GCC".
Branch was rebased again.
* A fix for omp-low.c: offload_funcs/vars are no more corrupted by garbage collector.
* A fix for libgomp: gomp_init_device and splay_tree_lookup are now surrounded by gomp_mutex_lock/unlock.
* Several tests in libgomp/testsuite are fixed.
* Changes in liboffloadmic+emulator:
1. Fix issues noted by Joseph Myers (https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-06/msg02166.html)
2. Implement one more COI interface function;
3. Fix emulator shutdown when target execution is interrupted;
4. Clean up code.