This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH testcase]Add bind_pic_locally to case addrtmp.c
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:54:26 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH testcase]Add bind_pic_locally to case addrtmp.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000601cfb224$040fb9e0$0c2f2da0$ at arm dot com>
On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Bin Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
> The case depends on GCC inlining of global function, but the callee won't be
> inlined because it's global function and considered over-writable during
It won't be inlined only if it's tested against -fpic/-fPIC.
> This patch fixes the failure by binding it to pic locally. Is it OK?
> 2014-08-07 Bin Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * c-c++-common/addrtmp.c: Bind pic locally.