This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 32/50] lower-subreg.c:find_decomposable_subregs
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 12:11:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 32/50] lower-subreg.c:find_decomposable_subregs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y4v5d77q dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <874mxt8xod dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
On 08/03/14 08:17, Richard Sandiford wrote:
Mostly just reindentation.
* lower-subreg.c (find_decomposable_subregs): Turn from being
a for_each_rtx callback to being a function that examines each
subrtx itself. Remove handling of null rtxes.
(decompose_multiword_subregs): Update accordingly.