This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 38/50] rtlanal.c:replace_label
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 16:11:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 38/50] rtlanal.c:replace_label
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y4v5d77q dot fsf at googlemail dot com> <87egwx7iqk dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
On 08/03/14 08:25, Richard Sandiford wrote:
The main change here is to handle ADDR_VEC and ADDR_DIFF_VECs specially,
since they can have many elements and are a relatively important case
for this function. This is for speed rather than correctness.
* rtl.h (replace_label_data): Delete.
(replace_label): Take the old label, new label and update-nuses flag
as direct arguments. Return void.
* cfgcleanup.c (outgoing_edges_match): Update accordingly.
* rtlanal.c (replace_label): Update interface as above. Handle
JUMP_TABLE_DATA as a special case. Handle JUMPs outside the
iterator. Use FOR_EACH_SUBRTX_PTR.