This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix mklog to support running from arbitrary folder
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 08:22:14 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix mklog to support running from arbitrary folder
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CCD02D dot 3070009 at samsung dot com> <CAD_=9DQ+-e=5WX3+TDRZrJzL1Pn2z6Vq1OOtD0d+K=LU+pCzQQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/31/2014 09:57 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
Current mklog works only if run from GCC top-level folder. The patch allows
running from arbitrary directory.
I've used Linux directory separators which is probably ok because script
already expects Linux environment (dirname, basename, etc.).
Ok to commit?