This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Implement TARGET_ATOMIC_ASSIGN_EXPAND_FENV
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "Myers, Joseph" <joseph_myers at mentor dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:28:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Implement TARGET_ATOMIC_ASSIGN_EXPAND_FENV
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnynX3eEXqX4pCRx_a1iR-zRQafMMG687jdgJPmWo+hztUA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thanks for implementing the FENV support. The patch generally looks good to me.
My one concern is a detail in the implementation of "update". I do not
have enough experience with GENERIC to verify the details and it seems
like it is missing building an outer COMPOUND_EXPR containing
update_mffs and the CALL_EXPR for update mtfsf.
I would like someone to double check.