This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Remove VMS specific files
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:08:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Remove VMS specific files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140731134559 dot GA22934 at adacore dot com>
On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> This is part of the Ada front-end clean ups related to the removal of VMS
> support. More changes to come.
Will those include obsoletion of the VMS ports (and with them, associated
code such as vmsdbgout.c) for GCC as a whole? I don't know if anyone else
cares about VMS support.
Joseph S. Myers