This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:59:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADnVucA0vOkQ6BdmCafh8pSoB0ZsQJJd=eaE2Bfkq2sSXVbpEQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJA7tRbR+GJVgZOaKuC+MLx_jqM6_csYaP07Qr_PH0V1ge_sqA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucD8DMFm9NAKKiMzEirxhxoBCrYdCCjp=tkOtd+vvfTk9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <53B16599 dot 9040003 at arm dot com> <CADnVucA8oNrqkLWrtbYC=RMvC8+CA21Ua=Qfdtmk=nP7ahpx0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53B56813 dot 90301 at arm dot com> <CADnVucDUgd6-KOGL3R7O+_q9Nm4m+DP1qP4+WOJ5-omRZ1_n+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKdteOZG4MF+HrJQLpMXO8sigy-FQ46=DmmyZSgDiUCrb+AJAg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 31/07/14 11:53, Christophe Lyon wrote:
On 5 July 2014 16:12, Charles Baylis <email@example.com> wrote:
On 3 July 2014 15:26, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
So OK, but if you're considering back-ports, I suggest you let it bake a
while on trunk first.
Committed as r212303.
It was a few weeks ago now, so is it OK to backport this to 4.8 and
Given that we've had this bake sufficiently on trunk and have seen no
regressions reported it should be fine to go back to these branches.
Further we've had the 4.9.1 and 4.8.3 releases recently so I'd say Yes,
unless the RM's object in the next 24 hours.