This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:53:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADnVucA0vOkQ6BdmCafh8pSoB0ZsQJJd=eaE2Bfkq2sSXVbpEQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJA7tRbR+GJVgZOaKuC+MLx_jqM6_csYaP07Qr_PH0V1ge_sqA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucD8DMFm9NAKKiMzEirxhxoBCrYdCCjp=tkOtd+vvfTk9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <53B16599 dot 9040003 at arm dot com> <CADnVucA8oNrqkLWrtbYC=RMvC8+CA21Ua=Qfdtmk=nP7ahpx0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53B56813 dot 90301 at arm dot com> <CADnVucDUgd6-KOGL3R7O+_q9Nm4m+DP1qP4+WOJ5-omRZ1_n+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5 July 2014 16:12, Charles Baylis <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 3 July 2014 15:26, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> So OK, but if you're considering back-ports, I suggest you let it bake a
>> while on trunk first.
> Committed as r212303.
It was a few weeks ago now, so is it OK to backport this to 4.8 and