This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC][match-and-simplify] split match.pd
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:11:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC][match-and-simplify] split match.pd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsDXN4nq8xD4Uh_ju23obD10wztyHvYBkk=LBhrO2mBQkw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc33ai1C_PdXipaz8VL40WCvYSUM8DpYwLumUYyK8DatFA at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 11 dot 1407311046150 dot 1577 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Marc Glisse <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Richard Biener wrote:
>> * match-bitwise.pd: New file, split out from match.pd.
>> * match-plusminus.pd: Likewise.
>> * match-constant-folding.pd: Likewise.
>> * match-builtin.pd: Likewise.
>> * match-rotate.pd: Likewise.
>> * match.pd: Move contend to individual files based on
>> pattern origin and include them.
> If we are going to have many files, how about creating a subdirectory so
> match-rotate.pd would become match/rotate.pd? Makefile could even pick all
> the *.pd files in that directory so we don't have to include them manually.
We can decide this at branch-merge time. For now it's just making
easier to match existing code and patterns. That is, I don't know if
the many-files will persist.
> Marc Glisse