This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libjava/classpath/native/jni/java-lang/java_lang_VMProcess.c: Be sure 'errbuf' always be zero terminated.
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:10:15 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libjava/classpath/native/jni/java-lang/java_lang_VMProcess.c: Be sure 'errbuf' always be zero terminated.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D63F19 dot 4050405 at gmail dot com> <53D7313C dot 8080203 at gmail dot com> <53D908CA dot 3060405 at gmail dot com> <87sili98fb dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 07/30/2014 11:24 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Chen" == Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Chen> I shall stop making this kind of patch, next. The reason is that I worry
> Chen> about what I have done have negative effect to others. And next, I shall
> Chen> try to send another kinds of patches for gcc when I have time.
> It's customary to wait a while before pinging patches, usually one or
> two weeks. Reviewers are usually busy and don't spend all their time
Thank you very much for your reply in time.
Next, I shall have a little patient (at least, wait 2 weeks or more).
Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed