This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add _GLIBCXX_ macro prefix in atexit_thread.cc
- From: Zifei Tong <zifeitong at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:36:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add _GLIBCXX_ macro prefix in atexit_thread.cc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1406731356-24159-1-git-send-email-zifeitong at gmail dot com> <20140730152518 dot GD2361 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 30/07/14 22:42 +0800, Zifei Tong wrote:
>> I found an issue that the __cxa_thread_atexit_impl() function never called
>> __cxa_thread_atexit() even with newest glibc which have
>> It turns out that the code tried to use macro
>> HAVE___CXA_THREAD_ATEXIT_IMPL, but
>> not _GLIBCXX_HAVE___CXA_THREAD_ATEXIT_IMPL which is defined in
>> (generated from autoconf scripts).
>> This patch adds the missing macro prefix.
> The patch is correct, thanks very much.
> Do you have commit access?
I don't think so, this is my first patch to gcc :)
> If not I can do it for you.
> Jason, any objection to putting this on the 4.8 and 4.9 branches too?