This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC][match-and-simplify] reject for that has no pattern defined
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:53:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC][match-and-simplify] reject for that has no pattern defined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsCamqPPqA=GoTgLkpSzxja-m13A45_sS_wADmeMT=-tSw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarn
> Reject for that has no pattern defined.
> eg - (for op in plus minus)
> * genmatch.c (parse_for): Reject for that has no pattern defined.
Thanks - commited.
> Thanks and Regards,