This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATH] Intel offload library
- From: Andrey Turetskiy <andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:47:31 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATH] Intel offload library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADB16ZDdZDxFTRZynvOp=TSGpC964yox7LXyXexRAO+_DFAtwA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADB16ZBAHRuj3xehUSgShNNbtUkj4nRw-by8wzw6ZZN3mOSJGw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Andrey Turetskiy
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Andrey Turetskiy
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> * Don't duplicate the logic for what's a hosted POSIX system; refactor it
>>> to a common fragment in config/ (I guess it needs to be a shell script
>>> fragment there rather than an actual autoconf macro, since you're using
>>> that logic in configure.tgt which is itself such a fragment).
>> I've attached the patch with changes related to the point.
>> Do you mean something like this?
>> Best regards,
>> Andrey Turetskiy
> Best regards,
> Andrey Turetskiy