This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] allow running mklog as a filter
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at mozilla dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:42:51 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] allow running mklog as a filter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398737468-6981-1-git-send-email-tsaunders at mozilla dot com> <1398737468-6981-3-git-send-email-tsaunders at mozilla dot com> <535F362F dot 10700 at samsung dot com> <20140429101611 dot GB6192 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com> <CAD_=9DTTNzY0Rj=tD_JX8AoxQNydAmEQU-bAWAHSZo2EntoayA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53CCC5F1 dot 6070103 at samsung dot com> <20140721085532 dot GA1067 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
On 07/21/2014 12:55 PM, Trevor Saunders wrote:
I'm not really sure which is the better UI,
but I'd rather time be spent
on better automatic change log generation.
Yeah. Do you have some particular complaints btw?
I may or may not hope we'll
eventually have a mklog that can autogenerate most ChangeLogs and then
people will have a hard time arguing they're useful.
I wonder how many GCC developers actually use the script (our team does).