This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Convert more incremental hash users to inchash
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:36:59 -0700
- Subject: Convert more incremental hash users to inchash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patchkit converts more incremental hash users to the new
inchash class. The only larger change is for rtl hashing,
which I had to move to a new file to avoid problems
with the generator program. All changes should only
minimally change behavior.
Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux. Ok to commit?