This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple code from isl_ast_node_if
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:12:10 +0600
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple code from isl_ast_node_if
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gfK8dqg1WnWODOf0TjmDGpk4_609oKiiBhSq5giE=c-kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D37432 dot 3000107 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdGO-65VK1N_efnx1PG7XZkAfDRw15F7oQhXPPC8_S86w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D39A4A dot 2000707 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdBGxsPNYGyTTV8u9rtpWeAVispRwVaVdu8TaZr7s_NKQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D3A70F dot 40904 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gdnepHgNskSf4_DuDG7oGsjVERv7YGGSXKopoC2fjqi4w at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D3B608 dot 6030704 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gcRbarSGf3kBxDf+jXioXfrY0SwrY0M-32Z_iVaxumM1g at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D3BAEB dot 8000603 at grosser dot es>
> Can you explain why you believe it is hard/impossible to generate a test
> case without reduction?
I don't believe this. I only know that all the test cases considered
by me have the same problem.
Could you please explain what is 'reduction'? I've found out that,
according to the comment of the rewrite_reductions_out_of_ssa (this
function duplicates pbbs), the rewrite_reductions_out_of_ssa rewrite
out of SSA all the reduction phi nodes of SCOP. What are reduction phi
nodes? How are they related to 'reduction'?
Cheers, Roman Gareev.