This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix -imacros (PR c/57653)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:16:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix -imacros (PR c/57653)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140715081822 dot GB29766 at redhat dot com> <53C78BFB dot 3010606 at redhat dot com> <20140723174908 dot GH30336 at redhat dot com>
On 07/23/14 11:49, Marek Polacek wrote:
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 02:40:27AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
I was really hoping someone could add tests from the old (2004?) thread
between DJ and Per to ensure we weren't regressing any of those cases while
fixing 57653. In fact, I think I'd pre-approved with those tests added ;-)
All I could find was a test (mentioned twice by DJ) that was crashing with
-imacros and an empty .h and .c file. I added it in the following.
I'm keeping the test I already had in the previous patch, because it
tests something that is fixed with this patch.
Bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux, applying to trunk.
2014-07-23 Marek Polacek <email@example.com>
* c-opts.c (c_finish_options): If -imacros is in effect, return.
* c-c++-common/pr57653.c: New test.
* c-c++-common/pr57653.h: New file.
* c-c++-common/pr57653-2.c: New test.
* c-c++-common/pr57653-2.h: New file.
Perfect. Thanks for picking up the ball on this one.