This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does anyone use Ada on Alpha?
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Alan Lawrence <alan dot lawrence at arm dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:01:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Does anyone use Ada on Alpha?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4YGiHcPsvctyF3B2o4ezriPGXD2wH7kEtC74o+Ode6tMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 24/07/2014 19:32, Uros Bizjak ha scritto:
>> Well, I was lucky enough to gain access to an alpha pca56 for a day (I say
>> lucky, this may not be repeatable!). However I was not able to build the Ada
>> frontend, due (AFAICT) to the image being too big for relocations. (Moreover, my understanding is > that the default memory model for Alpha, is the largest memory model.) I used pristine 4.9.1
>> sources, host compiler
> You will need attached patch.
Ok for mainline with a ChangeLog. Why not. :)