This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple code from isl_ast_node_if
- From: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:20:24 +0600
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] generation of Gimple code from isl_ast_node_if
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_gfK8dqg1WnWODOf0TjmDGpk4_609oKiiBhSq5giE=c-kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D0E24B dot 2090101 at grosser dot es>
> I have no idea. Is the Gimple basic block of S_3 never set, or is it set and
> deleted on the way?
I think, that it is deleted on the way. I've found out, that the
Gimple basic block will be set, if we add the following code to the
bb_schedule = isl_map_set_tuple_id (bb_schedule, isl_dim_in,
isl_id_for_pbb (scop, pbb));
where isl_id_for_pbb is
static isl_id *
isl_id_for_pbb (scop_p s, poly_bb_p pbb)
snprintf (name, sizeof (name), "S_%d", pbb_index (pbb));
return isl_id_alloc (s->ctx, name, pbb);
> What code does S_3 correspond to?
If I'm not mistaken, it is corresponds to:
res_18 = Cross_BB_scalar_dependence.7;
phi_out_of_ssa.4 = res_18;
I used the following code from
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Basic-Blocks.html to dump basic
block of the Gimple basic block:
for (si = gsi_start_phis (bb); !gsi_end_p (si); gsi_next (&si))
gimple phi = gsi_stmt (si);
print_gimple_stmt (dump_file, phi, 0, TDF_SLIM);
for (si = gsi_start_bb (bb); !gsi_end_p (si); gsi_next (&si))
gimple stmt = gsi_stmt (si);
print_gimple_stmt (dump_file, stmt, 0, TDF_SLIM);
Could you please advise me possible functions from
graphite-sese-to-poly.c, which can delete this?
P.S.: Only S_3 has this problem in the example.
Cheers, Roman Gareev.