This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make the string_view literal operators constexpr like the ctors they call.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:54:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Make the string_view literal operators constexpr like the ctors they call.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <531B4509 dot 5040301 at verizon dot net> <531B457D dot 3070503 at verizon dot net> <CAH6eHdTKjgk30NF7_F2y96t5f6Ngn-suXo2orQARNu01QbSJNg at mail dot gmail dot com> <53D1D3F3 dot 1050907 at verizon dot net>
On 25 July 2014 04:50, Ed Smith-Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 03/08/2014 01:33 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 8 March 2014 16:29, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
>>> On 03/08/2014 11:27 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
>>>> The title says it all. This was just an oversight in the original
>>>> This could wait until stage 1 obviously. I just wanted to post it.
>>>> There are a lot of post-Issaquah constexpr changes but these will have
>>>> wait for front-end support for C++14 constexpr.
>>>> Builds and tests clean on x86_64-linux.
>> OK for stage 1, but not now. (And please remember to CC gcc-patches)
> I had completely forgotten about this until now.
> Rebased, retested, committed.