This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add uniform on sphere distribution
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:18:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++: add uniform on sphere distribution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a98eow4m dot fsf at x240 dot local dot i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 11 dot 1407231149300 dot 1768 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <20140723102908 dot GM2361 at redhat dot com> <CAOPLpQc-b3q=kmH4O70DP60n3FVrCQr5XWSHQmAsKFtjWG0qVQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 24 July 2014 22:15, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
>> As an aside, we already have divide-by-zero bugs in <ext/random>, it
>> would be nice if someone could look at that.
> I'll take a look at this soon.
That would be great, thanks!